Topics within the fields of globalization, cultural change and technology and intercultural communication are the main subjects of the ZAK’s research activities. Thus, the ZAK contributes to scientific reflection and the shaping of developments in society and culture.
Main areas of research:
- Interdisciplinary teaching and integrative studies
- Key qualifications at technical universities
- Internationalisation and globalisation
- Teamwork and leadership competence in intercultural projects
- Urban integration of immigrant groups on a European scale