Partnership between KIT and the economy
ZAK and the companies SEW EURODRVE GmbH & Co KG and WITZENMANN GmbH are working together on the program "Competence Compass" to provide students with key skills.
The intensive training on personality development combines training days at ZAK and individual coaching with business practice. ZAK and business partners build a bridge between the KIT and the economy, which benefits all of the stakeholders, especially the students at the KIT.
The study-related training program has a holistic approach, which aims at self-reflection and exchange of orientational knowledge. It works with innovative and proven methods to promote key skills that enable participants to extend their communicative resources and their personal scope of action.
The training program persuades through its high service intensity, renowned economics-expert trainers, regular contact with company representatives and the scientific design and supervision on the part of the KIT.
The program is primarily aimed at aspiring STEM students with still about four semesters until graduation. The program requires a strong willingness to work on your own personality.
- 13 training sessions, usually each Friday from 2:00 till 7:00 PM and Saturdays from 09:00 AM till 5:00 PM
- Two individual coaching sessions
- 12 weeks of practical application at SEW-EURODRIVE or WITZENMANN
- Each semester, at least one event at SEW-EURODRIVE or WITZENMANN (excursion, Fireside)
- Each semester, a get-together with representatives from corporates and KIT
- duration: four semesters
For more information about the program and how to apply, visit the website of the project.